Re: Best practices for protect applications agains Sql injection.

От pepone.onrez
Тема Re: Best practices for protect applications agains Sql injection.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks all you, i will use prepared queries for all my functions after now.

BTW i using Qt-4 postgres drivers from c++  not php. I launch this question because i read that each day more are more applications are compromised with this class of attacks.

Thanks again.

On Jan 23, 2008 9:45 PM, brian <brian@zijn-digital.com> wrote:
pepone.onrez wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I interesting in the protect my applications that use postgresql as is
> database backend from Sql Injections attacks, can any recommend me best
> pratices or references to protected postgres from this kind of malicious
> users.

What are you using on the application side? For instance, with PHP, you
might want to look into the PEAR MDB2 package (specifically, the
prepared statements).

brian