Re: STATISTICS retained in CREATE TABLE ... LIKE (INCLUDING ALL)?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: STATISTICS retained in CREATE TABLE ... LIKE (INCLUDING ALL)?
Дата
Re: STATISTICS retained in CREATE TABLE ... LIKE (INCLUDING ALL)?
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> I'd offer to put it back to the order of the enum, but I want to
> minimise the invasiveness of the patch. I'm not sure yet if it should
> be classed as a bug fix or a new feature.

FWIW, I'd call it a new feature.

I think the ordering of these items suffers greatly from "add new stuff
at the end no matter what" syndrome.  Feel free to design an ordering
that makes more sense, but then please apply it consistently.