Re: Adding xreflable

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Adding xreflable
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 09:37:30AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Why?  Our convention generally is to refer to the command, not to the ref
>> page as such.

> Uh, for the release notes, I am referencing the doc page about the
> feature, and without the xref, I have to mention it twice, e.g.:

Oh, you're talking about the application man pages not the SQL command
ones.  I'd still be inclined to solve it with something paralleling
the way we handle SQL command references.

Quickly comparing the pgupgrade page to a couple of SQL commands,
it's not real obvious what is missing.  Maybe there's something
in the stylesheet support, not the ref pages as such?