Re: [HACKERS] Extra Vietnamese unaccent rules

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Extra Vietnamese unaccent rules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> There seems to be a problem.  I can't see a patch dated 2017-06-07 on
> the commitfest page:
>     https://commitfest.postgresql.org/14/1161/

It looks to me like the patch is buried inside a multipart/alternative
MIME section.  That's evidently causing our mail archives to miss its
presence.  The latest message does show as having an attachment in the
archives, but I think there's some delay before the CF app will notice.