Re: [BUGS] PostgreSQL client has problems when libbind is installed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] PostgreSQL client has problems when libbind is installed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Palle Girgensohn <girgen@pingpong.net> writes:
> [ linking libbind causes some obscure problems ]
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/47218

Given that we're not supporting BeOS at the moment anyway, I wonder
whether we need libbind on any platform.  I know linking it causes
some minor problems for me on HPUX (I have to take it out if I want
to build with profiling...)

Comments anyone?