Re: constraint trigger

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: constraint trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Komaravolu, Satya" <satya.komaravolu@gilbarco.com> writes:
>   The SQL file is failing on the following error. I gave you that
> message as it was the first one for the list
>   of CONSTRAINT TRIGGER statements.

>  NOTICE:  converting trigger group into constraint "<unnamed>" FOREIGN
> KEY jn_fuel(transaction_id) REFERENCES jn_transaction_header(record_id)
> DETAIL:  Found referencing table's trigger.
> psql:cfn4.dbinstall.sql:2585: ERROR:  there is no unique constraint
> matching given keys for referenced table "jn_transaction_header"

Hmm, is it possible that the dump file creates a unique or pkey
constraint on jn_transaction_header(record_id) further down?

What is the dump file from, anyway (which PG version exactly)?
How old is the foreign key constraint --- it could have been
propagated through several PG versions, because we didn't start
trying to clean up these obsolete trigger declarations until recently.