Re: How PostgreSQL handles multiple DDBB instances?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How PostgreSQL handles multiple DDBB instances?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Arnau <arnaulist@andromeiberica.com> writes:
>> Can you instead run things with one postmaster per machine and one
>> database per customer within that instance?  From a performance
>> perspective this is likely to work much better.

>    What I meant is just have only one postmaster per server and a lot of
> databases running in it.

OK, we are on the same page then.  Should work fine.  I think I've heard
of people running installations with thousands of DBs in them.  You'll
want to test it a bit of course ...

Сообщение: Re: LIKE search and performance
Сообщение: Re: LIKE search and performance