Re: does the notification of postgres appear in transaction completed order

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: does the notification of postgres appear in transaction completed order
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
abctevez <swqshapu@163.com> writes:
> I want to use notify/listen to catch the message that a transaction completed.Fire notify in trigger and as the
officialsaid, it won't notify if transaction rollback.However, I am wondering if the message appear in the same order
withtransaction execution.I couldn't find this topic on the official web or just I missed it?

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-notify.html

says

    Except for dropping later instances of duplicate notifications, NOTIFY
    guarantees that notifications from the same transaction get delivered
    in the order they were sent. It is also guaranteed that messages from
    different transactions are delivered in the order in which the
    transactions committed.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: abctevez
Сообщение: does the notification of postgres appear in transaction completedorder
От: abctevez
Сообщение: when transaction is committed in postgres