Re: pg_dumpall Sets Roll default_tablespace Before Creating Tablespaces

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dumpall Sets Roll default_tablespace Before Creating Tablespaces
Дата
Re: pg_dumpall Sets Roll default_tablespace Before Creating Tablespaces
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> We've just found an issue with pg_dumpall in 9.1.1 where a dump starts with lines like these:

>     ALTER ROLE dude WITH NOSUPERUSER INHERIT NOCREATEROLE NOCREATEDB LOGIN PASSWORD
'md5bdd7f8e73a214981b1519212b02a5530'VALID UNTIL 'infinity';

>     ALTER ROLE dude SET default_tablespace TO 'users';

I'm beginning to think that the correct solution to these problems is to
greatly restrict what you can set in ALTER ROLE/DATABASE SET.  Or at
least to document that if you use it, you get to keep both pieces after
you break pg_dump.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SSI implementation question
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall Sets Roll default_tablespace Before Creating Tablespaces