Re: new json funcs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: new json funcs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I wonder whether we should add an opr_sanity test verifying that operator
>> implementation functions don't have their own comments?  The trouble is
>> that there are a few that are supposed to, but maybe that list is stable
>> enough that it'd be okay to memorialize in the expected output.

> +1.  It's an easy rule to overlook.

Here's a proposed addition to opr_sanity.sql for that:

-- Show all the operator-implementation functions that have their own
-- comments.  This should happen only for cases where the function and
-- operator syntaxes are equally preferred (and are both documented).
-- Because it's a pretty short list, it's okay to have all the occurrences
-- appearing in the expected output.
WITH funcdescs AS ( SELECT p.oid as p_oid, proname, o.oid as o_oid,   obj_description(p.oid, 'pg_proc') as prodesc,
'implementationof ' || oprname || ' operator' as expecteddesc,   obj_description(o.oid, 'pg_operator') as oprdesc FROM
pg_procp JOIN pg_operator o ON oprcode = p.oid WHERE o.oid <= 9999

)
SELECT p_oid, proname, prodesc FROM funcdescs WHERE prodesc IS DISTINCT FROM expecteddesc   AND oprdesc NOT LIKE
'deprecated%'
ORDER BY 1;

In HEAD, this query produces
p_oid |          proname          |                    prodesc
-------+---------------------------+------------------------------------------------  378 | array_append              |
appendelement onto end of array  379 | array_prepend             | prepend element onto front of array 1035 | aclinsert
               | add/update ACL item 1036 | aclremove                 | remove ACL item 1037 | aclcontains
| contains 3947 | json_object_field         | get json object field 3948 | json_object_field_text    | get json object
fieldas text 3949 | json_array_element        | get json array element 3950 | json_array_element_text   | get json
arrayelement as text 3952 | json_extract_path_op      | get value from json with path elements 3954 |
json_extract_path_text_op| get value from json as text with path elements

(11 rows)

The first five of these, I believe, are the cases I left alone back in
commit 94133a935414407920a47d06a6e22734c974c3b8.  I'm thinking the
other six are the ones Andrew needs to remove the DESCR entries for.

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers