Re: patch contrib/pgcrypto for win32 (2)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: patch contrib/pgcrypto for win32 (2)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Marko Kreen <marko@l-t.ee> writes:
> As for srandom, src/backend/postmaster/postmaster.c does it
> already, and doing it more will make matters only worse.

Yes.  I think we had some discussion about that already, and concluded
it was a bad idea to insert ad-hoc srandom calls.

> I would not object to just sticking '& 255' there,

The patch actually says '% 255' which is a whole different animal;
it still requires explaining though.

Сообщение: Re: patch contrib/pgcrypto for win32 (2)
Сообщение: Re: patch contrib/pgcrypto for win32 (2)