Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> FWIW I don't think we include updates to typedefs.list in patches.

> Seems pretty harmless? And useful to keep around in development
> branches because I like to pgindent stuff...

As far as that goes, my habit is to pull down
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/typedefs.pl
on a regular basis and pgindent against that.  There have been
some discussions about formalizing that process a bit more,
but we've not come to any conclusions.