Re: Connect to Postgres problems

От Christine Penner
Тема Re: Connect to Postgres problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I set up port forwarding. I assume that means all IP addresses using
port 5432 will be sent to my laptop (that Postgres is running on). I
don't remember setting up permissions for a specific IP in the router
but it was a while ago so I could be wrong. When I get home I will
have another look at the firewall settings and see.

Christine