Re: what is difference between LOCAL and GLOBAL TEMP TABLES in PostgreSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: what is difference between LOCAL and GLOBAL TEMP TABLES in PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: what is difference between LOCAL and GLOBAL TEMP TABLES in PostgreSQL
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org> writes:
> I've often thought that having global temp tables would be a really
> good idea, since it would drastically reduce the need to vacuum
> catalog tables,

I rather doubt that.  The most likely implementation would involve
cloning a "template" entry into pg_class.

Сообщение: Re: Configurable Additional Stats
Сообщение: Re: Configurable Additional Stats