Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE with _any_ constraint

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE with _any_ constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> I think I agree with you, though: We should change things so that the
> relcache gives indexes in something like the ordering that you
> outline, rather than in the current arbitrary (though consistent) OID
> order.

I'm fairly sure that there are aspects of the code that rely on indexes
being returned by RelationGetIndexList() in a stable order.  While I doubt
that has to be exactly increasing-OID-order, I'm quite concerned about
allowing the order to depend on mutable aspects of the indexes, like
names.

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE with _any_ constraint
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE with _any_ constraint