Re: TODO-list on wiki (was: TODO update about SQLSTATE to PGconn)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TODO-list on wiki (was: TODO update about SQLSTATE to PGconn)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Actually, the part of the current process that a wiki would fail to
>> reproduce is the emails that Bruce sends out about TODO changes.
>> Do we still want those, and if so what would we do about it?

> Magnus said you can subscribe to a changes email, or get an RSS feed of
> changes.

Right, so people who were specifically interested in following TODO
changes could still track it.  But the current system informs the
original submitter of a problem that it's been put on TODO, and that
wouldn't happen anymore.  Do we care?