Re: pg_stat_get_backen_last_activity() ???

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_stat_get_backen_last_activity() ???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org> writes:
> I can already identify that.  Using the PID of the backend + sockstat
> on both the DB server and on the remote www server I can get the PID
> of the webserver process causing the problem, but I have no clue which
> customer, which page, which query, etc.  The www process is doing
> something along the lines of:

> BEGIN;
> SELECT....
> [waits forever]
> END;

Oh, you want to know the actual current query.  Turn on
stats_command_string or whatever it's called.  See the statistics
collector documentation.

If this is after-the-fact (ie, you want to know about a process that's
hung right now), attach to it with a debugger and print out
debug_query_string.