Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 9:04 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> [ pokes around... ]  Ah, that's called COPT, and it's entirely
>> undocumented :-(.  Probably ought to fix that.

> One way to set that up is like this:

> $ cat src/Makefile.custom
> COPT=-Wall -Werror $(CC_OPT)

Well, we don't document Makefile.custom either, and probably now is
not the time to start.  I'm inclined to just explain that you can
set COPT in the environment of the "make" step to add flags that
you couldn't or didn't tell configure about.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_recvlogical.c doesn't build with --disable-integer-datetimes