Re: BUG #5308: How to disable Case sensitivity on naming identifiers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5308: How to disable Case sensitivity on naming identifiers
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Kelly SACAULT <kelly.sacault@gmail.com> writes:
> Here is what I read from the officiel manual :
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/sql-syntax.html
> stating that :
> ".. Identifier and key word names are case insensitive..."

You need to not stop reading at that point, but continue on to the part
that explains how quoted identifiers work.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5308: How to disable Case sensitivity on naming identifiers
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5308: How to disable Case sensitivity on naming identifiers