Re: postgres-devel for 8.3.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgres-devel for 8.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Graeme Gemmill <graeme@gemmill.name> writes:
> I've downloaded v8.3.3 and successfully installed it. I now have to
> configure/make/install an application that will use PostgreSQL, and
> think I need the postgresql-devel that corresponds to 8.3.3. Can someone
> point me to where it is please?

Er ... wherever you got the base 8.3.3 RPM from.  You really can't
mix-and-match on this, because different builders might have picked
different configuration options.  You need to get the exact matching
-devel RPM.

Сообщение: Re: Need Help Recovering from Botched Upgrade Attempt
Сообщение: Re: Need Help Recovering from Botched Upgrade Attempt