Re: inconsistent debug log output

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: inconsistent debug log output
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> a transaction from psql shows referential integrity statements in the
> output, but a transaction from a client using libpq does not; they are
> both using the same backend, PGDEBUG=2:

I think you are misinterpreting what you see.  The additional queries
needed for RI checks are compiled only once per backend (when first
invoked), and thereafter cached.  The "query:" log entry at debuglevel 2
actually comes from the parser, and so will only appear when the RI
check is compiled.  Your client trace presumably is from a segment of
activity later than first execution of this particular RI check.