Postmaster will not start

От beakerboy@www.com
Тема Postmaster will not start
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
I've recently encountered a problem when starting up the postmaster.  I've
checked the list archives and the web via google and have not encountered
a solution.  I'm running cygwin on a IBM thinkpad running windows 2000.
PostgreSQL was running fine a couple weeks ago and all I've changed (That
I can think of) is the additional installation of cgoban.Here's the error:

Administrator@CDMKNOWACZYT30 ~
$ ipc-daemon &
[1] 1280

Administrator@CDMKNOWACZYT30 ~
$ source /.bashrc

Administrator@CDMKNOWACZYT30 ~
$ postmaster -i &
[2] 1400

Administrator@CDMKNOWACZYT30 ~
$ FATAL:  could not set permissions on /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432: Invalid argument
postmaster: cannot create UNIX stream port

[2]+  Exit 1                  postmaster -i

I've checked the permissions on the /tmp directory and all seems fine.
Any ideas?
Kevin Nowaczyk

WWW.COM - Where The Web Begins! http://www.www.com/