Re: rules over multiple tables

От Daniel Grob
Тема Re: rules over multiple tables
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all,

I've now updated to Postgres 7.2 and increased the max. Arguments to 70.

With the same syntax I used before (and get the Error that there are too
many arguments) I now get another Error:

ERROR:  there is no built-in function named "
declare
"ID_ADDR" alias for $1;
return 1;
END;"

See below the Syntax I used:

create function
delete_irgendwas_function (int4,varchar,...)
returns boolean as '
declare
"ID_ADDR" alias for $1;
"COMPANY" alias for $2;
"SIGN" alias for $65;
begin
delete from "ADDRESSES"
where "ID_ADDR" = f_"ID_ADDR" AND "COMPANY" = f_"COMPANY"...;
delete from "CONTACTS"
where "ID" = f_"ID" AND "C_CATEGORY" = f_"C_CATEGORY" AND .... "SIGN" =
f_"SIGN";
return 1;
END;'
LANGUAGE 'internal';

Has anyone an idea what I maybe have do wrong?

Thanks for help.

http://www.gmx.net