Re: Enforcing that all WAL has been replayed after restoring from backup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Enforcing that all WAL has been replayed after restoring from backup
Дата
Re: Enforcing that all WAL has been replayed after restoring from backup  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 09.08.2011 18:20, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> How about making the new backup_label field optional?  If absent, assume
>> current behavior.

> That's how I actually did it in the patch. However, the problem wrt.
> requiring initdb is not the new field in backup_label, it's the new
> field in the control file.

Yeah.  I think it's too late to be fooling with pg_control for 9.1.
Just fix it in HEAD.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: plperl crash with Debian 6 (64 bit), pl/perlu, libwww and https