Re: NullPointerException when calling ResultSet.absolute(int)

От Clemens Eisserer
Тема Re: NullPointerException when calling ResultSet.absolute(int)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello Oliver and thanks a lot for answering,

> Either you can use two queries, or use a scrollable ResultSet and call
> ResultSet.last() / ResultSet.getRow(). The second approach causes the
> entire ResultSet to be loaded into the Java heap, though, so it's not so
> good for large results.
Currently I use the last()/getRow approach but as you confirmed this
approach does exactly what I don't want - to transfer the whole
selection between server and client.
Isn't there a workarround for this, maybe setting the fetch-size
(default set to 0)?

Thx, lg Clemens

От: Peter Wilkins
Сообщение: username and password for postgresql jdbc FTP site
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: username and password for postgresql jdbc FTP site