Re: clang's static checker report.

От Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
Тема Re: clang's static checker report.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29 Aug 2009, at 17:35, Greg Stark wrote:

> We still have things like this showing "division by zero":
>
> Assert(activeTapes > 0);
> 1913        slotsPerTape = (state->memtupsize - state->mergefirstfree) /
> activeTapes;
>

> It looks like if you marked ExceptionalCondition() as never returning
> then it should hide this.
well, it is marked as such , here's excerpt from differences to head:
 extern int ExceptionalCondition(const char *conditionName,                                         const char
*errorType,
-                                        const char *fileName, int
lineNumber);
+                                        const char *fileName, int
lineNumber) __attribute__((analyzer_noreturn));

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: clang's static checker report.
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: clang's static checker report.