Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Optimize commit_siblings in two ways to improve group commit.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Optimize commit_siblings in two ways to improve group commit.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Optimize commit_siblings in two ways to improve group commit.  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Not that I see anything to disagree with in this patch, but what
> happened to posting patches in advance of committing them?  Or did I
> just miss that part?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-12/msg00073.php

Possibly it should have been posted to -hackers instead, but surely you
read -performance?

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Optimize commit_siblings in two ways to improve group commit.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Optimize commit_siblings in two ways to improve group commit.