Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> [ retire pgsql-ports, pgsql-cygwin, and pgsql-interfaces ]

+1 for those, but what about the patches/hackers merger?

pgsql-www doesn't seem like the right place to take a decision on
any such changes though.  I think it really needs to be proposed
in pgsql-general.

> How to retire a mailing list -- I'm not sure if that has ever been done.

We have a whole category of "inactive mailing lists" on the archives...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: