Re: cvs tip problems

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cvs tip problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Joe Conway" <joseph.conway@home.com> writes:
> I just grabbed cvs tip this afternoon and ran into two issues:

> - First one is that the regression fails on "geometry" on what appears to be
> a difference in the 13th decimal place of the output value. See the attached
> regression diff.

Looks like it was not you that changed, but Thomas' reference machine.
What platform are you on, anyway?

> - Second was on reloading my data, I got the following error message (4
> times):
>     ERROR:  operator class "timestamp_ops" does not accept data type
> timestamp with time zone

Oh, ye olde change-of-opclass-name problem.  I've stuck a hack into
gram.y as we've done in the past, but I'm starting to think that we
need a better answer going forward.  Maybe pg_dump could be tweaked to
not dump opclass names if they are default opclasses?