Re: pg_dump fails when it gets to table containing bytea

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump fails when it gets to table containing bytea
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Carlos Oliva" <carlos@pbsinet.com> writes:
> We are getting the following error message whe we run "pg_dump -Ft <database
> name> > database.tar":

> pg_dump: ERROR:  canceling query due to user request

This implies that something sent SIGINT to the backend process.

We've heard some reports that suggest that some platforms send SIGINT
when a soft resource consumption limit is hit (too much process runtime
or I/O or something).  Look around for something of that description,
particularly if the limit settings were changed recently.

Сообщение: Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting
Сообщение: Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting