"The application server could not be contacted" error during start as App-V application.

От Pavlo Golub
Тема "The application server could not be contacted" error during start as App-V application.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Greetings, Pgadmin-support.

my client wants to use pgAdmin4 as a virtualized App-V application.

Quote:
> it doesn’t work as a virtualized application. I understand the
> application should create a log file at runtime. I have not found that log.
> Maybe you could help us configure the server manually for app-v?
> This is the error we get (when the application is an app-v package).
> With the original source it works.

I reported this to redmine: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3181

Thanks in advance for any help

--