PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool

От J.F. Oster
Тема PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

Please see the attached patch.
It makes use of wxGrid's AutoSizeColumns() and applies some reasonable
limits afterwards. Works nicely in most scenarios I could imagine.
Tested with wxWidgets 2.8.12 on Ubuntu Linux.

Possibly this code should be moved to some procedure and triggered
from on-resize event handler as well?
Also it would be nice to have same behavior in "Edit Data" window
(ctlSQLEditGrid). But I'm new to wxWidgets... so please let me know
how to implement that better.
Thanks!

P.S. My company is moving from Oracle and a perfect IDE called "PL/SQL
Developer" (by allroundautomations.com) to PostgreSQL and pgAdmin III.
Having used pgAdmin years before, I see it gaining functionality to
support fast-growing PostgreSQL's features (great job!) but not
usability that well. Hope I can work on that (as far as I can :))

--
Best regards,
 Vadim

Вложения