Re: libpq endless loop if client_min_messages=debug1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpq endless loop if client_min_messages=debug1
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> writes:
> The attached patch fixes this. I wonder if there are additional message
> types that might be longer?

We should allow error messages to be long too, I guess, and I also added
NOTIFY messages since there's no telling what people might try to do
with the data payload string once we implement that.

I also fixed the underlying infinite-loop problem.