Re: pgsql: Fix timing issue in new subscription truncate test

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix timing issue in new subscription truncate test
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On April 7, 2018 9:59:34 AM PDT, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>> We need to wait for the initial sync of all subscriptions.  On
>> some (faster?) machines, this didn't make a difference, but
>> the (slower?) buildfarm machines are upset.

> Failed on my very fast laptop fwiw.

I'm a bit suspicious of that analysis too, as it was the faster buildfarm
machines that were reporting the first wave of failures.  (A lot of the
slow ones aren't configured to run subscription-check at all, I think.)

Testing the fix here, I just noticed that there's a pre-existing
problem in subscription/t/002_types.pl.  It passes make check OK,
but make installcheck not so much.  Investigating ...

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix timing issue in new subscription truncate test
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix timing issue in new subscription truncate test