Re: Why does pg_standby require libpq.so.5?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why does pg_standby require libpq.so.5?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The second question is, is it worth doing this so extremely late in the
> 8.4 development? After mentioning it quickly in an offlist discussion
> with Heikki, I think our conclusion was that we should wait with this
> until the tree opens for 8.5.

+1.  This is barely even a bug; it's not worth taking any risk for at
this point.  (It is already too late for a patch applied now to be
tested by the whole buildfarm before we wrap 8.4.0 --- some machines
are on a once-a-day cycle.)

Сообщение: Re: Why does pg_standby require libpq.so.5?
Сообщение: Re: Why does pg_standby require libpq.so.5?