Re: Ordering YYYY MM DD in reverse chrono order

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: Ordering YYYY MM DD in reverse chrono order
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Try

SELECT DISTINCT
date_part('year', uu.add_date),  date_part('month', uu.add_date),
date_part('day', uu.add_date)
FROM uus INNER JOIN ui ON uus.user_id=ui.id INNER JOIN uu ON
ui.id=uu.user_id
WHERE uus.x_id=1
ORDER BY uu.add_date DESC

The reason that your previous sort failed is that you need the DESC
keyword applied to each sort term.

John Sidney-Woollett