Re: [HACKERS] AIX 4.2.1 regression test

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] AIX 4.2.1 regression test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:
> I agree. Those two scripts use temporary files for other stages of their
> processing, so it isn't a change from what they already do. I was
> tempted to do that a month ago when I first ran across the problem of
> the hardcoded cpp references. Are you going to try to do it now, or
> should we wait for v6.4.1? I would think that it has a high probability
> of success, with testing from just one or two people.

I was planning to fix it now, unless Marc threatens to break my thumbs.

Build failures are a sufficiently important problem that I think we
oughta fix them ... and while this has only been reported on AIX,
we don't know for sure that it won't happen anywhere else.

Besides, I think Marc is gonna be too busy breaking Bruce's thumbs
to worry about me ;-).