Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> What this looks like to me is that dblink.c doesn't contain the fix
>> that the new regression test is checking for.
>>
>> pangolin is pulling from the git mirror, which I still don't trust
>> further than I can throw it.  How about you?

> There is something very odd about that machine. It started failing 5
> days ago. Then it stopped, then it started again.

A few experiments later: I can reproduce the failure shown on pangolin
exactly if I revert the latest changes in sql/dblink.sql and
expected/dblink.out, while keeping dblink.c up to date.  So I guessed
wrong on which file was out of sync, but I say confidently that this
is a repository sync problem.