Re: Problem with pg_attribute.attstorage for pg_class.relacl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with pg_attribute.attstorage for pg_class.relacl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> pg_class.relacl is of type aclitem[] and has a pg_attribute.attstorage
> of 'x', even though it doesn't support TOAST expansion:

It can't be toasted because pg_class hasn't got a toast table.  I can't
recall at the moment whether there's a fundamental reason for that or
it's just an oversight.

> Should we modify pg_attribute.h to make it not an 'x'?

No, because that would not improve the error message.  All it would do
is prevent relacl from making use of a pg_class toast table, when and if
we get around to adding one.