Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal:

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal:
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> [ this doesn't apply: ]

>       /*
>        * We create the disk file for this relation here
>        */
> !     if (relkind != RELKIND_VIEW)
>           heap_storage_create(new_rel_desc);

>       /*
> --- 764,770 ----
>       /*
>        * We create the disk file for this relation here
>        */
> !     if (relkind != RELKIND_VIEW && relkind != RELKIND_COMPOSITE_TYPE)
>           heap_storage_create(new_rel_desc);

>       /*

There's no longer a separate call to heap_storage_create in that routine
--- the right place to make the test is now in the storage_create
boolean parameter being passed to heap_create.  A simple change, but
it passeth patch's understanding ...