Re: recursive text construction in plpgsql?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: recursive text construction in plpgsql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I said:
> Frank Miles <fpm@u.washington.edu> writes:
>> The simple recursive function:
>> [ doesn't work ]

> Looks like you have found a real bug, but I don't know what it is yet...

Now I do :-(.  FunctionCache needs to be a read-only data structure;
it can't contain the argument block that's built for an individual call,
because the same expression tree might be invoked recursively while
filling in the arguments for a function.  I'm surprised no one has
noticed this before.

I'll fix it for 7.2...