Re: problems with table corruption continued

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problems with table corruption continued
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> Should the change be TransactionIdIsInProgress(tuple->t_cmin) ?

I'd be willing to doif (tuple->t_cmin is my XID)    do something;Assert(!TransactionIdIsInProgress(tuple->t_cmin));
if that makes you feel better.  But anything that's scanning
a table exclusive-locked by another transaction is broken.
(BTW: contrib/pgstattuple is thus broken.  Will fix.)