Re: [pgadmin-support] DB Creation From .dmp File

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] DB Creation From .dmp File
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

FYI, it would be helpful if you specified the exact version of Postgres and PgAdmin you are working with.
Also the O/S.

Is your file local or remote?

If your file is remote, then you cannot use PgAdmin to restore your file.
You must log on to your remote system and restore there.

If your file is local, then can use PgAdmin to restore to either a local or remote database.

Melvin Davidson
    Cell 720-320-0155
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day