Re: \d* won't work in 7.0.2?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: \d* won't work in 7.0.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Matías Giovannini <matias@k-bell.com> writes:
> I'm baffled at this: \d (and friends) won't give me the definition of a
> table, view, function, etc:

Wow, that's pretty broken.  I assure you \d works for everyone else ;-).
I think you must be looking at a serious configuration mistake or
portability problem.

> * Version is:
>     PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on powerpc-iso-8859-1-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc 2.95.2
> * I've installed from the PPC RPM's, version 7.0.2-2 (found in
> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org//pub/binary/v7.0.2/redhat-RPM/RPMS/PPC/ as of today).

Can anyone else check these same RPMs?  I have a nasty feeling that they
might have been miscompiled (eg, built with optimization level higher than
will work given the old fmgr).