Postgresql + lo

От Florian Baumert
Тема Postgresql + lo
Дата
Re: [INTERFACES] Postgresql + lo  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi there,

I have a major problem with postgresql 6.5. In my database, I've
created the lo-type, as explained in the FAQ. I have a table which
uses this type. If i want to acces it with (eg) perl     use Pg; $conn = Pg::connectdb("dbname=test");$lobj_fd =
$conn->lo_open(33025,PGRES_INV_WRITE|PGRES_INV_READ); print $lobj_fd;

The xinv33025 exists and the oid 33025 was created by a call to lo_create.

What happens is that it writes a -1 to the screen and a database-error "ERROR: lo_lseek: invalid large obj descriptor
(0)"
The same happens, if I use php3 (compiled against postgresql) and the
ODBC-driver for windoes (06.40.0006). If i compile and start
examples/test/lotest.c (hope, it's the right name) in the
posrgresql-src directory, it works!!!

If I comment out the call to lo_lseek in lo_open, it works further,
but then I get problems in lo_close (same error as above, only in
lo_close).

What happens here?

Thanx in advance
     Florian

! Florian Baumert                                       !
? Birkenweg 2                                           ?
! D-61267 Neu-Anspach                                   ?
! Tel.:06081-9 63 63 7                                  !
! baumert@plt.de                             www.plt.de !