Re: Bug report - incorrect value displayed in jsonb column for large numbers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug report - incorrect value displayed in jsonb column for large numbers
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?UTF-8?B?TWljaGHFgiBJd2HFhGN6dWs=?= <miwanczuk7@gmail.com> writes:
> 1) create table:

> CREATE TABLE document_wrapper(
>     id integer NOT NULL,
>     document jsonb NOT NULL,
>     CONSTRAINT document_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id))WITH (
>     OIDS = FALSE)
> TABLESPACE pg_default;

> 2) insert value

> insert into document_wrapper(id, document) values(-8,
> '{"id":101861191707868275}');

> 3) select value

> SELECT document FROM document_wrapper where id = -8;

> 4) Observe incorrect result (note 0 at the end):
> { "id": 101861191707868270 }?

Works fine for me in psql, so whatever the problem is here, it's
not in the Postgres server.  You should try asking in the pgadmin
lists, instead.  (I'm rather surprised to hear that pgadmin does
anything special with jsonb values, but apparently it does ...)