Re: Beta, RC Time?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Beta, RC Time?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I think we need a beta2 now, and perhaps RC1 in a week.  We've done
>> enough portability hacking recently that some more beta seems indicated.

> OK, what steps do we need to do to get beta2 out?

I think all we really gotta do is update the release notes and stamp it.
There aren't any open portability issues as of today, and the known bugs
mostly seem to affect 8.1 too :-( so I don't see them as reasons to
delay beta2.

I'm working on the release notes right now, should be able to commit
shortly.

Сообщение: Re: row-wise comparison question/issue
Сообщение: Re: row-wise comparison question/issue