regress/expected/join_1.out no longer needed?

От Tom Lane
Тема regress/expected/join_1.out no longer needed?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I notice that join.out is inconsistent with join_1.out, because the
latter failed to get updated here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2009-01/msg00249.php

The CVS history for join_1.out says that it was created in order to
support some Windows-specific behavior.  Since none of the Windows
buildfarm machines have been complaining, I wonder whether we can't
just get rid of it now.  Comments?