Re: getting a list of users

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: getting a list of users
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Eric Smith <eric_h_smith@mac.com> writes:
> Yep, using that command gives me the error.
> I'm using a build that came from the postgres website, and just uses
> the config that comes with it.

Hmm, you mean the EDB one-click installer?  I don't offhand see another
binary distro for OSX there.

It seems unlikely that the EDB build would be that broken on its own
terms, but maybe you've run into some incompatibility between different
releases of their build, or maybe you're trying to use their build
against a database that was initdb'd with some other build.  Have you
upgraded Postgres since you ran initdb?  If so, which version exactly
did you initdb with?