Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On Monday, September 01, 2003 14:24:14 -0300 "Marc G. Fournier"
<scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>> Larry Rosenman wrote:
>> >

>> > --On Monday, September 01, 2003 12:35:43 -0400 Bruce Momjian

>> > UnixWare's Kernel is threaded, and I assume anything in libc is
>> > threadsafe unless
>> > told otherwise.
>>
>> What?  You said Unixware needs getpwuid_r.  And this has nothing to do
>> with whether the kernel is threaded.
>
> Note that Larry said "unless told otherwise", so I'm guessing that there
> is somewhere in Unixware taht states that standard getpwuid isn't thread
> safe? :)
http://www.lerctr.org:8458/en/man/html.3C/getpwent.3C.html
the above is the manual page as used on UnixWare.  See the very end.

LER

Сообщение: Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)
Сообщение: Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)